Fire Pension Fund Documents


Should you need to change the address we have on file for you or your beneficiary please complete a new Beneficiary Form. We require an original signed form. You may mail it to the pension office; drop it off in person; or give it to one of the Palm Bay Police & Firefighters' Pension Board of Trustees for delivery. We are no longer using a Change of Address Form for this purpose.

Upon reaching early or normal retirement a Fire Plan member may complete a Pre-retirement Benefit Selection Form. Please refer to “Frequently Asked Questions” listed above for more detail.